1. CAS No.: 2524-04-1
2. Common name: O, O-diethyl thiophosphoryl chloride
3. Commodity name: O, O-diethyl thiophosphoryl chloride
4. Molecular formula: C4H10ClO2PS
5. Structural formula:
6. Physico-chemical properties: The pure product is colourless transparent liquid. The odour is like to ester, specific gravity: 1.191(25/4). Boiling point: 71.5-72º C(7mmHg). Refracting power: 1.4684(at 25º C). Melting point: -75º C Max. The industrial product is light-yellow. Don't dissolved in water, easy dissolved in fat series & fragrant series that belong to organic solvent. Alcoholysised in alcohol and sodium alcohol. It is stable under indoor temperature. Isomeriated slowly when the temperature is below 100º C.
7. Toxicity: It's poisoning and corrosive. Irritatting mucosa, eyelid & skin. Breathing steam into body will lead to tracheitis and pulmonary emphysema. Absorbing through skin will lead to poisoning. For small white rat, the half cauing death volume(LD50) is 450mg/kg.
8. Usage: It's a kind of intermediate for making organic phosphorus pesticie & medicines.
TREAT CUSTOMERS WITH GRATITUDE!ADDRESS：RM.10E,Zhenghao Building, No.59，Guomao Road，Haikou，China. 570125